- 6-AWG welding cable (made in U.S.A) whip lead with 300 Amp work clamp with 1/4" cable lugs. Replacement for Miller 130135 140175 cable set.
- U.S.A made welding cable (6-AWG EPDM jacketed) for use where maximum flexibility and resistance to cuts, tears, abrasion is required. EPDM jacket rated at 105C. Resistant to chemicals, oils, and acids and is also weather, ozone and sunlight resistant.
- Premium quality brand-new 300 Amp work clamp. Strong spring, copper plated jaw and copper braid.
- Two (2) copper cable lugs with 1/4" stud-hole for connecting cable to clamp and machine.
- U.S. based welding supplier. Strong technical support with experienced customer service to address buyer's any question.
To be added.