- USA-made heavy duty 1-AWG (1 Gauge) welding cable for use where maximum flexibility and resistance to cuts, tears, abrasion is required.
- Highly flexible stranded No.30 bare copper conductor insulated with a high grade RoHS compliant EPDM (black). A paper separator is utilized to enhance stripability.
- Maximum conductor operating temperature is 105°C in circuits not exceeding 600 Volts. Minimum temperature rating is -50°C.
- Cable meets the UL VW-1 flame test outlined in UL1581. SAE J1127 stranding.
- Resistant to chemicals, oils, and acids and is also weather, ozone and sunlight resistant.
- Secondary voltage resistance welding cable leads
- Temporary power uses
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts AC
- Priced for cable length 10-ft, 15-ft, 25-ft, 50-ft and 100-ft. Contact Us for customized length.
||USA-made; No.30 copper conductor stranding (SAE J1127); high grade RoHS compliant EPDM; meets UL VW-1 flame test in UL1581|
|Operating Temperature||-50°C to 105°C|
|Cable Length||10-ft/15-ft/25-ft/50-ft/100-ft and customized length|