- * Premium quality ground annealed 2.0% Lanthanated (Blue) TIG welding Tungsten electrode.
- * Sizes: 0.040" x 7" (1.0mm x 175mm).
- * Comply with American Welding Society (AWS) standard A5.12M/A5.12:2009.
- * You get Ten (10) 0.040" x 7" 2.0% Lanthanated (Blue) Tungsten electrodes at this price.
- * Free Shipping only within the U.S. International orders will be separately invoiced for extra shipping cost.
- * We do WHOLESALE! Please contact us for details.
- Lanthanated tungsten can be used for both DCEN and AC applications.
- Materials Welded
- - Carbon Steel
- - Stainless Steel
- - Nickel Alloys
- - Titanium Alloys
- - Aluminum Alloys
- - Copper Alloys
CommunicationIf you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.
FeedbackDue to the large number of feedback we receive, our automated system will leave feedback for you as soon as we receive your payment.
Your order will be processed within 1-2 business days after your payment. Transit time varies from 2-5 business days. We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time. We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
Free Shipping only applies to continental U.S addresses. For international shipping or others, there will be an extra shipping charge and we will send you an invoice after the order is placed.
We offer a 14 day return policy from checkout winning date. An Order Number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without an Order Number will not be processed. Items defective upon receipt must be packaged in their retail packaging as if new and returned with a detailed description of the problem. Return shipping fees are not refundable. We reserve the right to decline any returns if the above guidelines are not followed.