- Premium arc-welding cable set with ground clamp and selectable cable adapters.
- USA-made heavy duty 50-ft 1-AWG (Gauge 1) welding cable (EPDM rubber jacketed) for use where maximum flexibility and resistance to cuts, tears, abrasion is required. Max volt 600V, -50°C to 105°C. Resistant to chemicals, oils, and acids and is also weather, ozone and sunlight resistant.
- 300-amp Zinc-plated steel ground clamp with strong spring, copper plated jaw and durable copper braid.
- With copper cable terminal lug to connect cable and clamp's hex screws.
- Choose one of following 4 cable adapters for connection to your machine:
- Copper terminal plug, 1/2" stud-hole.
- Dinse-type connector (small), 25mm, 0.355" pin-diameter.
- Dinse-type, 35-50mm, 1/2" pin-diameter.
- Tweco-type, 25-50mm, 5/8" pin-diameter.
- Package includes 50-ft welding cable, ground clamp, copper terminal lug and one of 4 selectable cable adapters. Simple on-site assembly needed.
- Priced for package with deep quantity discount.
This arc-welding cable set includes:
||USA-made 1-AWG EPDM rubber jacket 600V -50°C to 105°C|
||300-amp Zinc-plated steel|
|Adapter Selection||Terminal lug/Dinse-type connector/Tweco-type connector|