- AWS Spec. A5.16, Class ERTi-5.
Diameter 0.045" (0.9mm) by Length 36" (914mm).
- 10-pcs package.
- ERTi-5 (Grade 5), commonly called "6-4", is used in aircraft components such as landing gear, wing spars, and compressor blades. Its corrosion resistance is generally comparable to Grade 2 and it is often used in corrosion service where higher strength is required, particularly in shafts, high strength bolting, and keys. Also its high strength, ability to be heat treated, weldability, excellent fatigue strength, and hardness make this alloy excellent for industrial fans, pressure vessels, aircraft components, compressor blades, and automotive and jet engine parts.
- Acid-pickled surface to fully remove contaminants.
- You get 10-pcs of Titanium ERTi-5 (Grade-5) TIG welding rods 0.045"x36" at this price.
- We do WHOLESALE! Pleaes contact us for details.
To be added.