- Premium ERTi-5 (grade-5 Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium TIG welding rods.
- AWS Classification: ERTi-5. Conforms to AWS/ASME SFA-A5.16.
- Rod size: 0.045" (1.2mm) dia. x 36" (915mm) length.
- Acid-pickled surface to fully remove contaminants.
- ERTi-5 (grade-5, Ti-6Al-4V), commonly called “6-4” is the most common and widely used alloy grade. Good weldability and higher strength or toughness after heat treated. Often used in corrosion service where higher strength is required.
- Typical Element Content (wt%) in Product: Al=6.05; V=4.05; Fe=0.11; C<0.01; N<0.06; H<0.001; O=0.1; Ti=balance.
- Packaged in plastic tube. Deep quantity discount available.
|Standards||AWS/ASME SFA5.16, ERTi-5 Grade-5, Ti-6Al-4V|
||0.045" (1.2mm) dia. x 36" (915mm) length|