- Premium E309L-16 stainless steel stick welding electrode rods.
- AWS Classification: A5.4 E309L-16. Core rod: 3/32" (2.4mm) dia. x 12" (300mm) length. 80,000 psi tensile strength.
- To weld stainless steel unalloyed or welding to low-alloy and carbon steels, as well as be used for welding some high temperature steels.
- E309L-16 features smooth arc with uniform and flat and uniform weld bead. Low carbon content will reduce carbide precipitation thus increase the resistance to inter-granular corrosion.
- Suitable for welding heat-resistant base metal of similar composition. Also for cladding over carbon/low alloy steels.
- Kept as dry as possible and may need rebaked before use. Heating and cooling should be carried out slowly.
- Priced for pakcage.
||A5.4 E309L-16 stick welding electrode|
||3/32" (2.4mm) dia. x 12" (300mm) length|
|Package||Plastic film sealed box|